- Notes At Random by Hugh Ross Williamson, pp. 467-471 - PDF
A Book for the Moment---Bernard Shaw's "Trial of Jesus"---T.S. Eliot, Traditiona...
- [+] William Morris---Man Creative (2 Reviews) by Geoffrey West, pp. 472-473 - PDF
William Morris, by Paul Bloomfield, ...
- The Politics of W.H. Auden by Edgar Foxall, pp. 474-475 - PDF
- Pauper Britain by Walter Fancourt Bell, pp. 476-477 - PDF
- "Outworkers Wanted!" by Mary Edmonds, pp. 478-479 - PDF
- Cinema and Propaganda by E.G. Cousins, pp. 480-481 - PDF
- "The Constant Nymph"---and a British Film Warning by Charles Davy, p. 482 - PDF
- Shakespeare, Sheridan and the Ballet by Aubrey Menon, p. 483 - PDF
- [+] 3 Reviews Essex, by Charles Lewis Stainer, ... --- by Norman Marshall,, p. 483 - PDF
- Mahler and Mozart by Edward Crankshaw, p. 484 - PDF
- Christopher Wood and Francis Butterfield by Geoffrey Grigson, p. 485 - PDF
- The B.B.C. and Its Rivals by C. Henry Warren, p. 486 - PDF
- Death in the Mountains (Verse) by Randall Swingler, p. 487 - PDF
- England Expects (Verse) by John Pudney, p. 487 - PDF
- They Spoke of a New City (Verse) by David Gascoyne, p. 487 - PDF
- This Machine Age (Verse) by Oswell Blakeston, p. 487 - PDF
- Comments and Correspondence, pp. 488-489 - PDF
- [+] Two Politicians (2 Reviews) by Hugh Kingsmill, p. 490 - PDF
Four and a Half Years, by Christopher Addison, ...
- [+] A Tragic Intermediate (Review) by Hugh l'A. Fausset, p. 491 - PDF
Heine: A Life Between Love and Hate, by Ludwig Marcuse
- Heine: A Life Between Love and Hate by Ludwig Marcuse
- [+] Eugene the Great (2 Reviews) by Philip Lindsay, p. 492 - PDF
Prince Eugene, 1663-1736, by Paul Frischauer, ...
- [+] Many Lives (Review) by F.E. Chistmas, p. 493 - PDF
Kingdom Come, by Hugh Redwood
- Kingdom Come by Hugh Redwood
- English Botanical Books by Iolo A. Williams, p. 494 - PDF
- Some Booksellers' Catalogues by I.A.W., p. 495 - PDF
- [+] Some Points in Eighteenth Century Poetry (Review) by E.A. Osborne, p. 496 - PDF
Points in Eighteenth-Century Verse, by Iolo A. Williams
- Points in Eighteenth-Century Verse by Iolo A. Williams
- The Booklovers' Circle, pp. 496-497 - PDF
- [+] In Search of the Point (6 Reviews) by James Hilton, p. 498 - PDF
Night Shift, by Richard Blaker, ...
- [+] Review Black Mist, by Attilio Gatti, p. 498 - PDF
- Black Mist by Attilio Gatti
- [+] Youth in a Temper (6 Reviews) by Joanna Cannan, p. 499 - PDF
The Scarlet Flower, by Thomas Rourke, ...
- [+] Review Cometz, by George Weston, p. 499 - PDF
- Cometz by George Weston
- [+] Idealists---And Women (6 Reviews) by Edith Severn, p. 500 - PDF
De Vriendt Goes Home, by Arnold Zweig, ...
- [+] Review Bloody Mary's, by Geoffrey Dennis, p. 500 - PDF
- Bloody Mary's by Geoffrey Dennis
- [+] Two Class-War Novels (5 Reviews) by Wynyard Browne, p. 501 - PDF
It's a Battlefield, by Graham Greene, ...
- [+] Review Child Performer, by B. van Thal, p. 501 - PDF
- Child Performer by B. van Thal
- [+] Supping Full With Horrors (7 Reviews) by Marcus Magill, p. 502 - PDF
Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie, ...
- [+] Review God and the Rabbit, by Michael Home --- by George Barker,, p. 502 - PDF
- God and the Rabbit by Michael Home
- [+] Rainer Maria Rilke (Review) by Stephen Spender, p. 503 - PDF
Poems, by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Poems by Rainer Maria Rilke
- [+] Herbert Palmer (Review) by John Pudney, p. 503 - PDF
Summit and Chasm, by Herbert E. Palmer
- Summit and Chasm by Herbert E. Palmer
- [+] Various Singing Shoots (3 Reviews) by Herbert Palmer, p. 504 - PDF
La Belle au Bois Dormant, by Edward James, ...
- [+] Review First Childhood, by Lord Gerald Hugh Tyrwitt-Wilson Berners, p. 504 - PDF
- First Childhood by Lord Gerald Hugh Tyrwitt-Wilson Berners
- [+] W.J. Turner's New Poem (Review) by C. Henry Warren, p. 505 - PDF
Jack and Jill, by W.J. Turner
- Jack and Jill by W.J. Turner
- [+] The Isles of Greece (Review) by Mary Butts, p. 505 - PDF
From Olympus to the Styx, by F.L. Lucas, Prudence Lucas
- From Olympus to the Styx by F.L. Lucas and Prudence Lucas
- [+] The Bookman's Table (13 Items) , p. 506 - PDF
- Some Books Received, pp. 510-511 - PDF
- "The Bookman" Crossword No. 41, p. 512 - PDF